- ECE Advocacy for Student Engagement (nominated by Michael E. Gehm, Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Natalie Rozman, Ph.D., Candidate and Sloan Scholar in Electrical & Computer Engineering)
- No nominations received, so award funds were instead used to support events to advance diversity and inclusion in graduate education at Duke.
- Duke Research in Engineering Program (nominated by Ashutosh Chilkoti and Marc Sommer)
- Duke Biology Ph.D. Program (nominated by the Biology Graduate Student Diversity Committee)
- Duke University School of Nursing, Ph.D. Program in Nursing (Program Director: Debra Brandon)
- Duke Biosciences Collaborative for Research Engagement (BioCoRE) (Program Director: Devyn Gillette)
- Duke Research Triangle Materials Research, Science, and Engineering Center (Director: Stefan Zauscher)
- Marine Science & Conservation (Chair: Cindy Van Dover)