The Certificate in College Teaching (CCT) program maintains a repository of resources on college teaching on Sakai. The resources include topics such as
- Creating a teaching portfolio
- Course design
- Doing teaching observations (Teaching Triangles)
- Online teaching
Students who are not enrolled in CCT but who would like to consult these resources may access the Sakai space by following the directions below. (Students who are enrolled in CCT automatically gain access to the Sakai space.)
To access online resources for college teaching:
- Log into Sakai with your NetID and password.
- Click the Membership button in My Workspace, then the Joinable Sites tab.
- Expand the list to display 200 items, then scroll down to find the space for Graduate School CCT.
- Click the Join link below the site title.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.