This page provides quick links to various Graduate School policies and forms. If there is a Graduate School policy or form you are looking for that's not here, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate School Bulletin: Includes policies for :
- Degree requirements
- Academic credit and courses
- Withdrawals and leaves of absence
Best Practices and Core Expectations: Lays out what is expected of graduate students, faculty, departments, and The Graduate School
- Duke Community Standard
- Prohibited Behaviors
- Judicial Code and Procedures
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Remember to select the correct school from the dropdown menu at the top.
- To get an authorization code for the system, contact email@example.com.
Time-Off Policy for Duke Graduate Students (Replaced the PhD RA Vacation Policy starting Summer Term, 2022)
Withdrawals policy: See the Graduate School Bulletin
Duke Travel Registry: All graduate students traveling internationally on university-related or -sponsored activities are required to register their travel plans with the registry. Students who are traveling to a restricted region are required to register and sign the High Risk Travel Waiver/Release.