GPSC Elects New Leaders
The Graduate and Professional Student Council elected six of the thirteen representatives to its Executive Board during a meeting on April 1.
The newly elected officers are:
• President: Ben Shellhorn, a second-year JD/MBA student
• Vice President: Abigail LaBella, a third-year PhD student in genetics and genomics
• Director of Finance: Yillin Liu, a second-year PhD student in medical physics
• Director of University Affairs: Colleen McClean, a second-year medical student
• Director of Operations: Kevin Anderson, a second-year medical student
• Attorney General: Paul Escajadillo, a daytime military MBA student
For more details, see the story about the elections in The Chronicle.