The Office of Graduate Student Affairs (GSA) works with students, faculty, and other campus offices to develop programs, resources, and services to meet our graduate students’ needs in areas such as health, safety, childcare, mentoring, and professional development. We also work to address the needs of students from various ethnic backgrounds, international students, women, LGBTQ, students with disabilities, and other groups. Among other things, the GSA
- assesses and responds to the concerns of graduate students;
- works to strengthen communication among graduate students, faculty, and staff;
- advises and assists graduate student organizations; and
- recruits underrepresented students to Duke and helps them thrive throughout their matriculation (learn more about our diversity efforts; and
- is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities (if you believe you may need and qualify for reasonable accommodations, visit Duke’s Disability Management System for detailed information and procedures).
If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions about your experience as a Duke graduate student, contact the Office of Graduate Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-684-2056. You are also welcome to visit our offices at The Graduate School at 2127 Campus Drive.