The Duke Graduate School has a one-time sum of funds that will be used to support events and programming that help create a more diverse and inclusive environment for graduate education at Duke. You can apply for up to $1,000 per request.
To be eligible for this funding,
- The event must be organized by departments, academic programs, or students in The Graduate School.
- The event must demonstrate a clear contribution to building a diverse and inclusive environment for graduate education at Duke (you should address this point in the event description field of the request form).
- The request for funding must be submitted at least one month before the event.
- The organizers must agree to send The Graduate School a short summary (2-3 paragraphs) within two weeks after the event. Photos from the event, if available, are also welcome. The summary and photos should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be used to track the programming supported by this fund and to help publicize diversity and inclusion efforts at The Graduate School and at Duke.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Duke Graduate School opportunities
- Continuing Student
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Sciences and Engineering
- Social Sciences