2023 Mental Health & Wellness Event
Graduate students, we hope you will join The Graduate School and Duke Recreation and Physical Education for a wellness event in recognition of Mental Health Awareness Month.
The event will feature:
- Guided yoga with a certified instructor
- Guided meditation and mindfulness activities with Associate Dean of Graduate Student Affairs and former licensed psychologist Yan Li, Psy.D.
- A variety of lawn games for your enjoyment, including:
- Corn hole
- Fowling (football and bowling combined!)
- Yard pong
- Giant Connect Four
- Giant Checkers
- Giant Jenga
- ...and more!
- Free take home self-care kits
- Free refreshments from LocoPops
If you have questions about the event, please contact Dr. Yan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the "Wellness Resources" page on our site for additional resources to take care of your mental and physical health.