If you are inquiring about one of the following degree programs, please use the listed contact links instead of the email form:
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - Contact the School of Nursing.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Contact the Fuqua School of Business.
- Master of Engineering Management (MEM) - Contact the Pratt School of Engineering.
- Master of Engineering (MEng) - Contact the Pratt School of Engineering.
- Master of Environmental Management (MEM) - Contact the Nicholas School of the Environment
If you need to submit a writing sample for your application, please follow the instructions in the Writing Samples section instead of using the email form.
If you are an applicant, please try to submit your materials using an electronic method. If all electronic methods have failed, you may mail us your documents at the address below.
If you are an admitted student and need to send official documentation (e.g., transcripts, degree confirmation, visa documents, etc.) to The Graduate School, use the address below.
Duke University Graduate School
Office of Admissions
Old Chemistry Building, room # 313
415 Chapel Drive, Box 90065
Durham, NC 27708
Telephone: (919) 684-3913
Note: The address listed above is both a physical location and a mailing address. If your mail service will not deliver to a post office box, delete "Box 90065" from the address and use the postal code 27708-0065.
If you must visit the Admissions Office for any reason, please follow the COVID-19 safety protocols outlined here.