In this session, a panel of faculty members from the humanities and social sciences address common elements that can be negotiated when an offer is extended. They also answer questions about common pitfalls in the process.
- Olga Hawn, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Distinguished Fellow, Kenan-Flagler Business School, UNC-CH (Ph.D. '12, Business Administration)
- David Rohde, Ph.D., Ernestine Friedl Professor of Political Science, Duke University
- Sarah Roth, Ph.D., Dean, School of Arts and Humanities, Meredith College
- Joel Alden Schlosser, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Political Science, Bryn Mawr College (Ph.D. '09, Political Science)
- Mina García, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Spanish, Elon University (Ph.D. ’07, Romance Studies)
This event is part of the 2017-18 Academic Job Search Series, co-sponsored by The Graduate School, the Duke Career Center, and the Office of Postdoctoral Services. Questions about this event? Contact The Graduate School's professional development team at email@example.com.
LocationTarasoff Family Reading Room, Perkins Library (rm 218) Map and directions
- Professional Development