Wednesday, February 24, 20214:00 pm to 5:30 pm
For students going on the job market this year, it can be a confusing time filled with uncertainty and many changes. Join the Duke University Career Center and a panel of Duke alumni to hear how others have navigated challenging times in their career journeys and tips for how to approach a job search this year.
- Ekta Dharia, T'08 - Assistant United States Attorney, United States Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York
- Dr. Sarah Taylor Ellis, T'08 - Freelance Composer, Tutor and Teaching Artist
- Cristian Liu, E'08 - Head of Strategy & Partnership Solutions, Health Business Development, Google
- Michael Quigley, PhD'08 - Senior Vice President of Research Biology, Gilead
- Robyn-Ashley Taylor, T'08 - General Counsel, Noble Network of Charter Schools
This event is part of the Careers Beyond Academia series sponsored by The Graduate School, Duke Career Center, and the Office of Postdoctoral Services. Questions? Contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional Development
- Professional Adaptability
- Self Awareness
- Careers Beyond Academia