In this session, a panel of faculty members in the humanities and social sciences will discuss the interview process for faculty jobs, including the campus visit, the job talk, and typical interview questions.
- John H. Aldrich, PhD, Pfizer-Pratt University Professor of Political Science, Duke University
- Carolyn Fulford, PhD, Associate Professor of Language and Literature, North Carolina Central University
- Mina García, PhD '07 (Romance Studies), Associate Professor of Spanish, Elon University
- Linda M. Rupert, PhD '06 (History), Associate Professor of History, University of North Carolina Greensboro
This event is part of the 2019-20 Academic Job Search Series, co-sponsored by The Graduate School, the Duke Career Center, and the Office of Postdoctoral Services. Questions? Contact The Graduate School's professional development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LocationTarasoff Family Reading Room, Perkins Library (rm 218) Map and directions
- Professional Development
- Professionalism and Scholarly Integrity