- How conflict-management is an essential part of thriving in the Academy.
- How to decide when to push-back and when to pull back in the face of conflict.
- The difference between healthy and unhealthy conflict.
- How to get clear about the role that power plays in resolving departmental conflicts.
- Ten tips for engaging in healthy conflict.
The webinar facilitator is Anthony C. Ocampo, PhD, a faculty member in the Department of Psychology and Sociology at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, and a Ford Foundation Postdoctoral Fellow at the School of Public Policy at the University of California, Riverside
Duke graduate students can access this webinar sponsored by the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity through Duke's institutional membership. Find information about how to claim your Duke membership to NCFDD here.
- Professional Development