- Are you sick of working all the time without making progress on your writing projects?
- Are you tired of your deadline-driven, binge-and-bust writing routine?
- Do you wish you could develop a healthy, consistent, daily writing routine that would allow you to meet your department’s expectations for tenure and promotion?
In this webinar you'll learn:
- The three biggest myths about writing that hobble new faculty productivity
- The surprising difference between struggling new faculty members and those who are designated as "rising stars"
- The 30-minute strategy that will increase your writing productivity AND decrease your stress, anxiety and guilt
Duke graduate students can access this webinar sponsored by the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity through Duke's institutional membership. Find information about how to claim your Duke membership to NCFDD here.
- Professional Development
- Self Awareness