You don't need a full-time faculty position to support the academic mission of an institution. Join us for a lively conversation with four PhDs in the humanities/social sciences who play key roles in fostering academic and intellectual work at Duke. Learn how you can put your creativity to work in higher ed administration (all without grading papers).
- Liz Milewicz (PhD, Cultural Anthropology), Head, Digital Scholarship Services, Duke Library
- Amber Diaz Pearson (PhD '11, Political Science), Research Scholar, Kenan Institute for Ethics
- Sarah Russell (PhD, American History), Assistant Dean of Trinity College
- Jesse Summers (PhD, Philosophy), Assistant Academic Dean, Trinity College
This event is part of the 2017-18 Academic Job Search Series, sponsored by The Graduate School, Versatile Humanists at Duke, the Career Center, and the Office of Postdoctoral Services. Questions? Contact Maria LaMonaca Wisdom, Director of Graduate Student Advising and Engagement for the Humanities, at email@example.com.
LocationCarpenter Room, Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library (room 249) Map and directions
- Professional Development
- Professional Adaptability