- Do you have a reliable and strong network of mentors?
- Are you struggling to cultivate mentoring relationships?
- Do you know the difference between a mentor and a sponsor?
- Are you moving to a new stage of your career and wondering how to find new mentors and sponsors that are appropriate to the next level?
If so, join us for a webinar that will help you:
- Map your current mentoring network
- Identify your unmet needs
- Plan how to expand your existing network to meet your current needs
Duke graduate students can access this webinar sponsored by the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity through Duke's institutional membership. Find information about how to claim your Duke membership to NCFDD here.
- Professional Development
- Professionalism and Scholarly Integrity
- Self Awareness
- Teaching and Mentoring