Join recent and distinguished alumni in physical sciences and engineering disciplines for an informal conversation hosted via Zoom. Meeting information will be shared with registered attendees.
- Vrad Levering, Ph.D. '15 (Biomedical Engineering), Consultant, The Foundry, LLC
- Pamela Mosley, Ph.D. '16 (Chemistry), Preceptor in the Interdisciplinary Science Learning Laboratories at the University of Delaware
- Paul Zhang, M.S.’10 (Electrical & Computer Engineering), VP Quantitative Finance Analyst, Bank of America
This event is open to Graduate School students and is part of the 2020 Graduate & Professional Student Appreciation Week. Questions? Contact the graduate professional development team at email@example.com.
- Professional Development
- Professional Adaptability
- Professionalism and Scholarly Integrity
- Appreciation Week