Join recent and distinguished alumni in humanities and social sciences disciplines for an informal conversation hosted via Zoom. Meeting information will be shared with registered attendees.
- Jeannette Acevedo Rivera, Ph.D. '14 (Romance Studies), Assistant Professor of Spanish, California State University, Long Beach
- Kathleen Bader, Ph.D. '10 (Music), Marketing and Design Director, Archaeology Southwest
- Peter Dohlman, Ph.D. '93 (Economics), Deputy Division Chief, European Department at International Monetary Fund
This event is open to Graduate School students and is part of the 2020 Graduate & Professional Student Appreciation Week. Questions? Contact the graduate professional development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional Development
- Professional Adaptability
- Professionalism and Scholarly Integrity
- Appreciation Week