Join recent and distinguished alumni in biological and biomedical sciences disciplines for an informal conversation hosted via Zoom. Meeting information will be shared with registered attendees.
- Gustavo Arriaga, Ph.D. '11 (Neurobiology), Regional Program Manager for the Microsoft TEALS (Technology Education and Literacy in Schools) Program
- Carol Lutz, Ph.D. '90 (Microbiology and Genetics), Associate Professor in the Department of Microbiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics and Associate Dean for Student Affairs, School of Graduate Studies, Rutgers University
- Marisa Macias, Ph.D. '15 (Evolutionary Anthropology), Partner, The Math Company
This event is open to Graduate School students and is part of the 2020 Graduate & Professional Student Appreciation Week. Questions? Contact the graduate professional development team at email@example.com.
- Professional Development
- Professional Adaptability
- Professionalism and Scholarly Integrity
- Appreciation Week