Versatile PhD hosts a free web-based asynchronous panel discussion. All panelists are ABDs and Ph.D.s from STEM fields who have made the transfer to careers in technology commercialization. All panelists are Ph.D.s from STEM fields:
- A microbiologist who is Technology Licensing Officer at a US university
- A biochemist who is Technology Commercialization Manager at a national lab
- A pathologist with extensive technology transfer experience in both university and hospital settings
- A physical chemist who is Director of Research Partnerships at a Canadian university
- A chemist who is Technology Commercialization Manager at a multi-national corporation.
You can interact with panelists through the discussion forum or follow the conversation via email. All questions welcome, from the most general to the very specific. More information here.
Duke's subscription to The Versatile PhD is sponsored by The Graduate School. Registration at Versatile PhD is free and can be anonymous; use your Duke NetID upon registration to access subscriber-only content such as the CareerFinder. This event is part of The Graduate School's Professional Development Series.
- Professional Development