If you enjoy explaining science to audiences beyond the colleagues in your immediate discipline, possess excellent communication skills, and have a drive to share science with the wider world, then you may be interested in a career in science communication. Join our panel discussion to learn how to build a portfolio, gain experience, and sell your science skills to potential employers.
- Lauren Anderson, Ph.D., Research Development Associate, School of Medicine, Duke
- Robin Arnette, Ph.D., Science Writer/Editor, NIEHS
- Abby Olena, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, Science and Society, Duke (former AAAS Mass Media Fellow and science writer for The Scientist)
- Robin Smith, Ph.D., Science Writer, Office of News and Communications, Duke
- Kendall Morgan, Ph.D., Freelance Science Writer
LocationPerkins 217 Map
- Professional Development