Versatile PhD hosts a free web-based asynchronous panel discussion. All panelists are PhDs from STEM fields, including:
- a Market Insight Manager at a health insurance company
- a Marketing Development Manager at Eastman Kodak
- a Data Scientist at a marketing agency
- an Associate Medical Director at a pharmaceutical marketing agency
- a high-level Manager at a global research company who has a great deal of marketing responsibility
You can interact with panelists throughout the week on the site, or follow the discussion via email. All questions welcome, from the most general to the very specific. More information here.
Duke's subscription to The Versatile PhD is sponsored by The Graduate School. Registration at Versatile PhD is free and can be anonymous; use your Duke NetID upon registration to access subscriber-only content such as the CareerFinder. This event is part of The Graduate School's Professional Development Series.
- Professional Development