In this session, a panel of faculty members from the humanities and social sciences address common elements that can be negotiated when an offer is extended. They also answer questions about common pitfalls in the process.
- Sujin Pak, PhD '06 (Religion), Associate Professor of the History of Christianity and Vice Dean of Academic Affairs, Divinity School, Duke University
- Sarah Roth, PhD, Dean, Arts and Humanities, Meredith College
- Laury Ward, PhD '11, Associate Professor of Classics, Hillsdale College
- Carlton E. Wilson, PhD, Dean, College of Arts and Sciences, North Carolina Central University
This event is part of the 2019-20 Academic Job Search Series, co-sponsored by The Graduate School, the Duke Career Center, and the Office of Postdoctoral Services. Questions? Contact The Graduate School's professional development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LocationTarasoff Family Reading Room, Perkins Library (rm 218) Map and directions
- Professional Development
- Professionalism and Scholarly Integrity