In this session, a Duke faculty panel in the sciences and engineering will discuss the faculty recruitment process from the search committee’s perspective. Topics include what the search committee looks for in application documents (CV, cover letter, research/teaching statements), the screening process, and selecting candidates to interview.
- Dennis Ko, PhD, Assistant Professor of Molecular Genetics & Microbiology
- Jennifer Roizen PhD, Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Jonathan Viventi, PhD, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- John Willis, PhD, Professor of Biology
This event is part of the 2019-20 Academic Job Search Series, co-sponsored by The Graduate School, the Duke Career Center, and the Office of Postdoctoral Services. Questions? Contact Molly Starback, Director of Duke Postdoctoral Services, at email@example.com.
LocationRm 143 Jones Bldg Map and directions
- Professional Development
- Professionalism and Scholarly Integrity