Alum Zoom: Five Career Questions with Patricia Johnson, Ph.D., Assistant Editor, Wiley
Patricia Johnson, Ph.D.'22 (Chemistry), Assistant Editor, Wiley
As part of a series of short, focused career conversations with former Duke Ph.D. students and postdocs, we'll feature Patricia Johnson, Ph.D.'22 (Chemistry), Assistant Editor for Wiley. In her role, Patricia manages the peer-review process for submitted articles as part of the materials science and physics team at Wiley. Her efforts are focused on Advanced Functional Materials, Journal of Polymer Science, and Macromolecular Rapid Communications. She brings her passion for science communication to her editing work.
- Can you tell us about your background?
- How did you get your job?
- What's a typical day like at your organization?
- What can postdocs and students who would like to work in this field (or explore it further) do to prepare?
- What is the employment outlook for this field?
A link with Zoom meeting details will be sent to confirmed registrants. This event is part of the Careers Beyond Academia series sponsored by The Graduate School, Duke Office of Postdoctoral Services, and Duke Career Center. Questions? Contact the professional development team at email@example.com.
Alumni, Professional Development, Careers Beyond Academia, Communication, Professional Adaptability