Use our document finder to quickly locate a Graduate School form, policy, or reference guide.
Note: Directors of graduate studies and assistants should see the Faculty and Staff Resources page.
- Degree Requirements
- Standards of Conduct
- Registration Policies
- Academic Credit and Courses
- Withdrawals and Leaves of Absence
- Guide for Submission of the Doctoral Preliminary Exam Report (PDF)
- Exam Card Procedure Guide (PDF)
- Policies for the Responsible Conduct of Research
- Guidelines and Policies for the Professional Development of Graduate Teaching Assistants and Instructors (PDF)
- External Review Procedures (PDF)
- Procedures for New Proposals for Graduate Programs (PDF)
- Application Data Security Policy (PDF)
- Duke International Travel Registry: All graduate students traveling internationally are encouraged to register their travel plans with the registry. Students who are traveling to a restricted region are required to register and sign the High Risk Travel Waiver/Release.
- Bulletin of the Duke University Graduate School
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Director of Graduate Studies Manual
- Contact List of Directors of Graduate Studies and Assistants (PDF)
- Application to Earn a Master’s Degree in Another Discipline en route to the PhD (PDF)
- Committee Approval (PDF)
- Departmental Affiliation Form (PDF)
- Departmental Defense Announcement (PDF)
- Graduate Bulletin Course Change Form
- Remember to select the correct school from the dropdown menu at the top.
- To get an authorization code for the system, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Certificate Program Application (PDF)
- Graduate Faculty Nomination Form — Full Faculty (PDF | Word)
- Graduate Faculty Nomination Form — Term Faculty (PDF | Word)
- Inter-Departmental Transfer Form (PDF)
- Leave of Absence (PDF)
- Non-Exclusive Distribution License and Dissertation Availability Agreement (PDF)
- Permission to Audit Course (PDF)
- Preliminary Exam Report (PDF)
- Retroactive Credit Form (PDF)
- Student Course Withdrawal (PDF)
- Transfer of Graduate Credit from Another University (MA/MS only) (PDF)