In an effort to provide comprehensive information for all interested individuals, The Duke University Graduate School posts summary data on its Ph.D. and master’s programs. These data include information such as total applications, admissions, matriculations, demographics, median GRE and GPA scores, and career outcomes.
- All Departments: PhD and Masters Admissions and Enrollment Statistics
- All Departments: PhD Admissions and Enrollment Statistics
- All Departments: PhD Completion Rates Statistics
- All Departments: PhD Time to Degree Statistics
- All Departments: PhD Career Outcomes Statistics
- All Departments: Master's Admissions and Enrollment Statistics
- All Departments: Master's Career Outcomes Statistics
* – The asterisk next to program names in the list below denotes Ph.D. admitting programs. Students may apply and be admitted directly to these departments or programs, but after their second year of study at Duke, they must select a participating department in which they plan to earn the Ph.D., i.e., their degree comes from a different program than the one they were admitted into. Because of that, the programs with asterisks only have admission data but no data related to degree completion or career outcomes. The graduates are included in the data for the programs from which they received their degrees.