5 Graduate School Students Receive 2023 Forever Duke Award
Five Graduate School students have received the Duke Alumni Association's 2023 Forever Duke Student Leadership Award:
- Catherine Ji Won Lee, Ph.D.’23 English
- Niara Wright Phillips, B.S.E.’14, Ph.D.'23 Materials Science and Engineering
- Judith Mwobobia, M.S.’23 Global Health
- Elliot Mamet, A.M.’19, Ph.D.’22 Political Science
- Shree Bose, M.D./Ph.D.’23 Molecular Cancer Biology
The award recognizes graduating students who embody the “Forever Duke” spirit in their service to the university. Recipients are individuals of high integrity who have done great things not only at Duke, but for Duke, and who exhibit qualities worthy of the award, including being strong advocates for the Duke community, embodying Duke’s guiding principle of “knowledge in the service to society,” and leaving Duke a better place than they found it.