Page updated March 7, 2022
Protocols for students, faculty, staff, and other visitors to The Graduate School's offices at 2127 Campus Drive:
- Graduate School offices are open to visitors 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday. The front desk and main phone line (919-681-3257) are staffed during business hours.
- Due to COVID, visitors to the Graduate School offices must follow all Duke public-health regulations.
- Effective March 7, 2022, fully vaccinated individuals will no longer be required to wear masks inside most University owned and leased facilities. Masks are still required for in-person classes, on Duke buses and shuttles, and in patient and clinical settings for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status. Masks may still be required in other locations based on specific circumstances, so students, employees, and visitors are encouraged to carry a mask and be prepared to wear it if needed. Individuals who are unvaccinated are still required to wear a mask in all indoor settings. Anyone who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should wear a mask, not report to work or attend classes, and get tested as soon as possible.
- If you need to meet with a member of the Graduate School staff, please first email that person and make an appointment. Our staff will set up either a virtual or in-person meeting, depending on need, preference, and schedule.
- If you are not sure which staff member you need to meet with, you can contact our offices:
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to keep our staff and the entire community safe and healthy while we continue to serve you.